October 10, 2015

Published October 10, 2015 by Ad-Vinylrecords with 0 comment

Freeez - Pop Goes My Love / Scratch Goes My Dub (1983) - single

Freeez were a dance music group from London, known initially as one of the UK's main jazz-funk bands of the early 1980s. Initiated by John Rocca, Freeez consisted of various musicians, originally with Rocca and others such as Andy Stennet (keyboards), Peter Maas (bass guitar) and Paul Morgan or Everton Mcalla (drums). They had an international hit with "IOU".
"Pop Goes My Love"/"Scratch Goes My Dub" was their follow-up single, recorded for Beggars Banquet Records by British group Freeez. It was produced by Arthur Baker and featured on the album "Gonna Get You". The song reached #26 in the UK Singles Chart.

A - Pop Goes My Love  (3:40)
Written-By – Stennett, Baker, Rocca, Maas / Producer, Mixed By – Arthur Baker / Engineer [Mix] – Frank Heller, Jay Burnett
B - Scratch Goes My Dub  (4:15)
Written-By – Stennett, Baker, Rocca, Maas / Producer, Mixed By – Arthur Baker / Engineer [Mix] – Frank Heller, Jay Burnett

Genre:  Electronic
Label:  Virgin Records
Catalog#  105795

(P) 1983

0 reacties:

Post a Comment