September 11, 2012

Published September 11, 2012 by Ad-Vinylrecords with 0 comment

The Supremes - I´m Gonna Let My Heart Do The Walking b/w Color My World Blue (1976)

"I'm Gonna Let My Heart Do the Walking" is a disco-styled soul single composed by the Holland brothers Eddie and Brian, members of the former Holland–Dozier–Holland team and was released as a single by Motown vocal group The Supremes in 1976 on the Motown label. It was the first single since "Your Heart Belongs to Me" in 1962 to feature four Supremes. It is also notable for being the last top forty single the group would score before their contract with Motown expired the following year.
Lead vocals by Scherrie Payne and Susaye Greene
Background vocals by Scherrie Payne, Mary Wilson, Cindy Birdsong

A - I´m Gonna Let My Heart Do The Walking
written by: H. Beatty, B & E Holland / produced by: Holland-Dozier Productions Inc.
B - Color My World Blue
written by: F. Johnson / produced by: Clayton Ivey & Terry Woodford for Wishbone Inc.

Label:  Tamla Motown Records
Genre:  Soul
Catalog#  5C 006-97769

1976

0 reacties:

Post a Comment