July 28, 2014

Published July 28, 2014 by Ad-Vinylrecords with 0 comment

David Lee Roth - Just A Gigolo-I Ain´t Got Nobody b/w Just A Gigolo-I Ain´t Got Nobody (Remix Version) (1985) - single

“Crazy From The Heat” is a 1985 EP by David Lee Roth. His debut solo release, it was issued while Roth was still the lead singer for Van Halen. From this EP the song, the medley "Just a Gigolo" and "I Ain't Got Nobody" is based on Louis Prima's 1956 medley of the two songs.





A - Just A Gigolo-I Ain´t Got Nobody (4:17)
Written-by: (Irving Caesar, Leonello Casucci, Roger Graham, Spencer Williams) / Produced-by: Ted Templeman / Engingeered-by: Jeff Hendrickson
B - Just A Gigolo-I Ain´t Got Nobody (Remix Version) (4:53)
Written-by: (Irving Caesar, Leonello Casucci, Roger Graham, Spencer Williams) / Produced-by: Ted Templeman / Engingeered-by: Jeff Hendrickson

Label:  Warner Bros. Records
Genre:  Jazz Rock
Catalog#  929040-7

 1985

0 reacties:

Post a Comment