June 6, 2015

Published June 06, 2015 by Ad-Vinylrecords with 0 comment

Alton Edwards - I Just Wanna (Spend Some Time With You) b/w I Just Wanna (Spend Some Time With You) (Instrumental) (1981) - single

Alton Edwards is a Zimbabwean singer, who had a UK Top 20 hit with "I Just Wanna (Spend Some Time With You)" during January 1982. Very first release by Alton Edwards on British label Streetwave.





A - I Just Wanna (Spend Some Time With You)  (4:35)
Written-By – A. Edwards, C. Cameron / Producer – Chris Cameron / Mixed By, Executive Producer – Morgan Khan / Engineer [Mix] – Dave Ford
B - I Just Wanna (Spend Some Time With You) (Instrumental)  (7:08)
Written-By – A. Edwards, C. Cameron / Producer – Chris Cameron / Mixed By, Executive Producer – Morgan Khan / Engineer [Mix] – Dave Ford

Label:  Streetwave Records
Genre:  Funk / Soul
Catalog#  STRA 1897

(P) 1981

0 reacties:

Post a Comment