February 18, 2017

Published February 18, 2017 by Ad-Vinylrecords with 0 comment

Kool & The Gang - Take My Heart b/w Just Friends (1981) - single












Tracklist

A - Take My Heart  (3:59)
       Written-By – Claydes Smith, George Brown, J.T. Taylor, Kool & The Gang

B - Just Friends  (4:20)
       Written-By – Kool & The Gang, Ronald Bell

Companies, etc. 
Distributed By – Vogue P.I.P.
Phonographic Copyright (p) – De-Lite Recorded Sound Corp.
Copyright (c) – De-Lite Recorded Sound Corp.
Made By – Disques Vogue P.I.P.
Printed By – P.P.P.

Credits 
Co-producer – Kool & The Gang
Photography By – X
Producer – Eumir Deodato

Notes
Release: 1981
Genre: Funk, Soul
Label: De-Lite Records
Catalog# 101559
Staat: Goed

http://www.ad-vinylrecords.com/product/kool-the-gang-take-my-heart-single/

0 reacties:

Post a Comment