April 15, 2017

Published April 15, 2017 by Ad-Vinylrecords with 0 comment

Jimmy Ruffin - Hold On To My Love b/w Hold On To My Love (Instrumental) (1980) - single












Tracklist

A - Hold On To My Love  (3:36)
       Written-By – B. Weaver, R. Gibb

B - Hold On To My Love (Instrumental)  (3:35)
       Written-By – B. Weaver, R. Gibb

Companies, etc. 
Published By – Stigwood Music, Inc.
Published By – Unichappell Music
Produced For – The Robert Stigwood Organisation
Phonographic Copyright (p) – RSO Records, Inc.
Manufactured By – RSO Records, Inc.
Marketed By – RSO Records, Inc.
Mastered At – Criteria Recording Studios
Pressed By – Columbia Records Pressing Plant, Pitman

Credits 
Arranged By – Blue Weaver, Robin Gibb
Engineer – Glen Kolotkin
Mastered By – MF
Producer – Blue Weaver, Robin Gibb

Notes
Release: 1980
Genre: Soul, Disco
Label: RSO Records
Catalog# 2090428

http://www.ad-vinylrecords.com/product/ruffin-jimmy-hold-on-to-my-love-single/

0 reacties:

Post a Comment