May 13, 2017

Published May 13, 2017 by Ad-Vinylrecords with 0 comment

Matthew Wilder - The Kids American b/w Ladder Of Lovers (1984) - single












Tracklist 

A - The Kid´s American  (3:35)
        Written-By – M. Wilder 
        Remix – Andy Johns

B - Ladder Of Lovers  (4:07)
      Written-By – G. Prestopino

Companies, etc. 
Distributed By – Vogue P.I.P.
Produced For – Ripe Productions
Phonographic Copyright (p) – Private I Records
Copyright (c) – Vogue P.I.P.
Made By – Disques Vogue P.I.P.
Printed By – P.P.P.

Credits 
Producer – Bill Elliot, Peter Bunetta, Rick Chudacoff

Notes
Release: 1984
Genre: Pop
Label: Private Records
Catalog# 101898
Prijs: €3,50

Taken from the LP: EPC 25785 'I Don't Speak The Language' 

Vinyl: Goed
Hoes: Goed

http://www.ad-vinylrecords.com/product/wilder-matthew-the-kids-american-single/

0 reacties:

Post a Comment